Solo circumnavigation inspiration!

I just came across a new blog that I'm really excited about following!  It's about this 16-year old girl named Abby that is attempting to be the youngest ever to solo circumnavigate (in other words, sail around the world by herself).  I was just browsing through her past blog posts and I have to admit that I've become inspired to try and do the same thing!  No, I'm totally kidding, but she really is inspirational.  From the looks of it, she is a Christian, too so that makes her even cooler!  ;-] 
Today is day 35 for her and she blogs pretty regularly about her experiences, struggles, and everything in between.  I guess the average time it takes to complete something like this is between 120-170 days.  I am definitely going to be following her blog and wishing her the best.  Maybe you should check her out too!

Blog: soloround.blogspot.com
Website:  www.abbysunderland.com

Posted byAshley C. at 9:58 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment