Jeff Dunham!

Josh and I have a date tonight with my mom and stepdad to go see Jeff Dunham in Milwaukee!  I am sooo excited!  We bought these tickets back in like September, so it's been a long time waiting.  Mom bought the tickets and we made a deal that we would buy them dinner before the show.  Well, I found out today that my mom has never been to Lonestar.  That's like saying you've never been to McDonalds.  So, we are going to take them there and hope they enjoy it.  Who wouldn't?!  For those of you that don't know who Jeff Dunham is, he's a ventriloquist (the funniest!).  I actually learned about him my senior year of high school; during our last week of classes, one particular teacher just had us watch the DVD.  He's has his own show on Comedy Central (which I never watch.  I think his shows are cheesy and dumb), but also has 3 DVDs out right now, too.  I mean, the guy is hilarious, but controversial, too.  To each their own, right?  I hope we can take pictures!  :-]
Now, I have a random complaint.  My right eye has been twitching for the past 4 days and I cannot make it stop!  When I squeeze my eyes closed, it twitches in response.  When I sneeze or cough, my eye twitches in response.  Weird, huh?  I can't make it stop.  I am almost ready to Google it and find a home remedy . . . unless you all have some suggestions?  I would rather have hiccups than twitches.  Okay, maybe not. 


Well, here's to a fun night out and a delicious dinner with my Lover and the parents.  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 11:53 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment