Meet Sully!

My Lover and I exchanged Valentine's Day gifts and he got me my second most talked about "want (following my DSLR)!"  The Cricut Expression!  I love, love, love this thing!  I have been talking about it for some time now and after watching the infomercial months ago, I couldn't stop thinking about how cool it would have been to own it!  Well, shows that he listens. :-]  I decided to name him 'Sully.'  One of Josh's friends girlfriends has one so we are in the need of Gertrude meeting Sully!  :-]  On top of Sully, he bought me a giftcard for Archivers so that I could buy some things for it.  So, we decided to move our "date night" to tomorrow and instead go to Archivers so that I could buy some things and spend the night playing around with my new toy and getting familiar with it.  BUT, we didn't buy much at Archivers because the cartridges are $50 each!  I am going to look around on eBay and buy the other tools at a different store (since Archivers just got the Cricut Expression, they have nothing to choose from; that is just expensive!). 
Sully can make anything and everything.  Let me just say that Hallmark no longer has my business . . . I will be making all of my cards from now on.  The tutorial video walked me through making a card and it took me literally 3 minutes.  Crazy!  So . . . if I really, really like you, you'll get a pretty homemade card.  If not, you'll still get a Hallmark.  Haha, no, I'm kidding.  Or am I? ;-]  I will definitely get back into scrapbooking (after brutally burning myself out for Josh's anniversary gift 6 months ago!) now that I have to world's best tool! 

Oh, and here is a picture of Josh's Valentine's Day gift.  I thought this bookshelf thing was cool because for different occasions (i.e., anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, etc.), I will make more books for Josh to add to his little bookshelf (it holds 12) that are theme-appropriate.  Yeah, I know, it's kinda (really) girly, but he really appreciated it.  I also made that giftcard holder!  :-]  Now, if I would have had Sully about 12 hours ago, Hallmark wouldn't have made that $3.99 off of me.  ;-]

Posted byAshley C. at 9:02 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment