Midget Flowers

Ever since day one, Josh and I have had terrible luck when it comes to ordering flowers from online.  When they are delivered, they look nothing like the picture.  Nothing at all.  The worst part of it all is that they cost so much and you look forward to the other person getting them and when they get there, they aren't what you ordered.  Well, today when I got to work, I had flowers here waiting for me!  I opened up the box and took everything out and set it all up.  I texted Josh right away (since he was at work) and thanked him up and down!  When he called me, he asked "What do they look like?"  And I explained that they came in a box and were wrapped in plastic and I had to set it all up.  He was so upset.  Haha!  He was so upset because he said that he told them to deliver them at 4 (while I was at work) and paid extra for the long-stem roses and thought it was going to be a guy delivering them vase-in-hand. Well, I came into work at 2 and they were already here, in their box, delivered via UPS.  And they weren't long-stem. 
Josh was being such a good troop about it and started making jokes and laughing about how cheap and silly he looked sending flowers in a box to his girlfriend.  "They must have mixed my order up with a cheap highschool kid sending flowers to his girlfriend in class.  I will never show my face at your work again!  At least you're happy with your midget flowers wrapped in plastic with a suffocated Teddy Bear.  Was the little balloon even blown up?" 

I absolutely love my flowers from Josh.  They are beautiful . . . even if they came in a box.  I love his thoughtfulness and his eagerness to make me smile.  He shows his love to me in so many ways and this is just another way that can be added to the list.  I love gifts and surprises from him, but I love the way he loves me the most.  He treats me with love like I've never experienced before.  I love you, Honey and I really appreciate my beautiful midget flowers.   

Tonight is our Valentine's Day date since we are going to the Chicago Auto Show tomorrow and celebrating our nephew's birthday on Sunday.  I can't wait until he gets his Valentine's Day gift!  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 1:34 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment