Welcome, March!

Welcome, March!  It sure is nice to know that we will be having some 50+ degree days soon!  :-]  Anyone else agree with that?!  This means it's almost time for rollerblading!  I couldn't be more excited!  Well, except for when I'm actually rollerblading.

Remember my own little basic diet that I mentioned a few days ago?  Well, I weighed myself today and I am down 3.2 pounds and .5% body fat . . . in one week!  I must admit that it really isn't hard at all either.  It's actually eye-opening for me to be writing down everything I eat and making sacrifices with food instead of splurging and just eating all I want, whenever I want.  I have a long way to go since I want to lose 16 more pounds.  We'll see how long it takes to do that!  :-]    Oh, and today has officially been 2 months without fast food for me and Josh!  Huge!

Another exciting thing is that I am officially half done with those stinkin' classes!  Haha, I can't believe I was so afraid to drive to Milwaukee.  I have become a real trooper and done really well.  This week is my last day of these 2 classes and then I start 2 new ones.  Fortunately, one class is in Racine (a lot closer) but still have the other in Milwaukee.  It will be a lot of fun because Josh and I will be riding together on Mondays to my class in Racine since he can drop me off and pick me up.  My class is from 5:30-10 and his is from 6-9.  Life is so much cooler when I can do those small things with him!  

Oh, and another cool thing is that I saw (hopefully) my prospective employer a few days ago and she said "we are still keeping you in mind."  And after me asking about not meeting one of their qualifications, she replied, "It really isn't necessary when we're hiring someone we want.  We'll train you."  I really, really, really hope that I get that job when the time is right.  I would love to work with that company.  I just really suck at interviews.  :-/

Posted byAshley C. at 4:07 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment