I'm getting there . . .

Alright, so evidently, I am still working on my blog. I have been able to upload my new banner (isn't it pretty?!), I just can't get everything centered and lined up right. I'll get there eventually. After I do that, you'll be seeing a few changes here and there, but I promise it will be nice when it's all done!

. . . but, this might be taking a while because I guess my step-dad thinks that he has a niche for fixing things but it's plain and obvious that everything he touches, he ends up ruining. My Internet isn' working. When I do log on, I'm either at work or stealing my neighbor's non-secured Internet connection. I think it happened when I gave my family my desktop computer and he switched the "main computer," so after mixing up wires and disconnecting a bunch of things, it is now irreversible and we need to call our Internet provider, so Josh will do that some time this week.

Speaking of Josh, our 4-year anniversary is coming up a about a week and his homemade gift is officially underway! I can't tell you what it is because he reads my blogs, but after he gets it, I will have to post some pictures!

I don't know what our plans are yet. I think he has made himself in charge of our plans again. I think I should call shots for next year although his plans are always romantic (and free for me!).

As you know from my last blog, I went to my first New York Yankees game! It was so nice besides the fact that we had two obnoxious, drunk Sox fans behind us saying (not so) mean things to us, spilling beer all over my brand new purse, begging to go to our non-existant wedding (and bring a girl they didn't know, across the aisle from us, as a date), and yelling immature things to Johnny Damon ("Hey Johnny, your shoes are cute!" "Johnny, remember when girls used to think you were cute? Then you got old!"). It was definitely an adventure worth remembering!

You have to check out the Staples' new family dog! Her name is Shelby and she will eventually "hook-up" with Toby!
Isn't he (well, the puppy, too, I guess) adorable?

That cutie-patutie!

Posted byAshley C. at 3:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment