It's our anniversary!

Today is me and my lover's fourth anniversary! Let me tell you, this man deserves a lot of recognition for putting up with me for this long. When we first started dating, I was so argumentative, sassy, and, well . . . not the nicest girl he's ever known, I'm sure. But, as you can see, we are still together. I am so grateful for the love that he has taught me and the way he has helped "straighten" me up. I really wish I could do so much more for him, but I suppose love is the greatest gift, yeah?


He is the best guy I have ever known and he has taught me so much. I really do not know where I would be without his help and encouragement these past four years. It really hasn't been so hard loving him. I mean, he's only the sweetest, most handsome, chivalrous, forgiving, prayer warrior I have ever know . . . not so hard to get used to!

I cannot believe where the last four years have gone. We have been through so much and seen so much together that our love is on a whole 'nother level that no one else could possibly understand. I cannot wait to see where the coming years take us, but as long as he's by my side, I'm willing to go anywhere.


I love you, Joshua Aaron Staples. You're the man! :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 2:36 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment