Today's Fun

Okay, so I am currently trying to redo this blog and for some reason I am having trouble. So, until then, you are going to be looking at an ugly, plain blog. If someone reading this is a whiz at correcting codes (I think I messed something up), then please let me know because it would be great to have a new pretty blog again. So, if this is your first time by my blog, please do not think this is it!

I guess I will still blog a little bit even though this isn't pretty . . .

Tonight, me and Josh are going to the Yankees vs. Sox game . . . Go Yankees! We are so excited because this is our first Yankees game! I can't wait to eat a ballpark hot dog!

I have also started my scrapbooking again. I don't think I've ever mentioned this is any other blog, but it is definitely my favorite hobby (besides sleeping haha!). The scrapbook that I am currently working on is my nephew's first year. My eyes have swelled up so many times doing the scrapbook because I cannot believe how fast that little bugger is growing up! I still have a ways to go, but when I am partially done, I will let you guys see a little bit.

Well, I need to run to Archivers, deposit my check, do some homework, and try fixing this blog (probably mess it up more). So, I will catch up with you soon.

Posted byAshley C. at 8:05 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment