Call it faith!

I don't know if you all have heard this yet, but there is a 17-year old girl that has run away from home and her former Muslim faith and has converted to Christianity. She ran away from home because she fears that her parents are going to kill her for practicing her new found faith.

I call this girl faithful! I don't know this young girl's heart, nor do I know her motives, but I think that only a believer has that kind of courage and boldness. Of course, I don't really support her running away, but I am moved by her choice to choose God over family. I really do hope that this young girl would find rest and comfort in knowing Christ and that she would be a light to her family . . . when God is on our side, we cannot be outnumbered!

Posted byAshley C. at 1:32 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment