God, what are You waiting for?

Okay, let me be honest here. I am pretty frustrated with fixing that annoying marginal problem on this blog! Josh is too busy, so he won't be able to get around to fixing it until who knows when. I have tried a million different HTML adjustments and nothing works. After that is fixed, it's just adding some cool things . . . but I refuse to do that until the biggest problem is fixed.

Besides the blog, I had another thing on my mind. For one, I would really like a new camera; I'm thinking maybe a Nikon D40 to start off with. I just don't have the money for it. Do you know how great it would be to become a pro before I have kids or before the most beautiful seasons get here (okay, maybe not that fast!)? At this point, I am thinking about taking my car savings money and using it towards a new camera, but I know I would have buyer's remorse after doing something silly like that. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the camera Josh bought me two anniversaries ago, but I want a professional camera. I'll still use the cute pink one when I just can't fit that Nikon in my back pocket!

I'm just going to come out and say this . . . I am getting so impatient waiting for Josh to propose. Yes, we are waiting on God and we have been praying hard about this, but I think we are beyond that now. I'm positive that God approves of us, so when is Josh going to ask? I don't like talking about it much because I don't want him to feel pressured and make the wrong move at the wrong time. So, I guess until then, I will just keep on being patient and enjoying the journey set before us. The hardest part is just putting my trust in God and knowing that He has everything planned and that as long as I follow His lead, I will be blessed beyond measure.

Patience is a virtue, right?

Posted byAshley C. at 4:18 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment