uber-excited!

I must say that I am so excited about tomorrow! It will be me and Josh's four-year anniversary. We have finally come to the conclusion that we are going to recreate our first date! It is just going to be a simple night, but we are recreating this to the 'T,' so it is going to be a lot of fun!

I am beginning to get a little worried, though because I haven't finished his gift. Hmm . . . we will see how this all unravels. I wonder what he's getting me?

Tonight I am going to be brave and try a self-tanner; it's called 'Fake Bake' and I haven't heard a single negative thing about it. So, either I am going to look hot and tan tomorrow or like a dirty loser. Either way it turns out, I promise I will post a picture . . . you have my word!

I will let you all know how our date went tomorrow . . .

Posted byAshley C. at 1:49 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment