Chewed up and Spit out

Okay, so for those of you that aren't "friends" of mine on Facebook, you aren't seeing the repeated P90X status updates that I've been giving. Yesterday was day 1; the workout consisted of mainly pushups and pullups and abs. You know how usually after a hard workout, you are sore the following night or the second day after the workout? Well, not with P90X . . . I was sore only a few hours later. And it's not like I never work out because I do, but it was definitely very intense and I reached muscular failure quick.
Today was day two and it was all plyometrics . . . jumping, squats, lunges, etc. It was the absolute hardest workout that I have ever done in my life. I thought that a few times I was going to have a heart attack! For real! But when the workout was over, I literally smiled and laughed because I was so exicted I conquered that! I finished that workout about 3 hours ago and my legs and butt are already sore.
For those of you that are curious, yes, I am following their meal plan, too. I want to make sure that I see the best results possible and that I am giving it my all.

What I am saying is that if you have the extra money and have tried every workout, diet, and meal plan that exists, this is the best thing you'll ever use. I will keep you guys up-to-date on what is going on with me and my body . . . and my struggles! I will have to figure out a way to show you all some quality before and after pictures that are not of me in my bikini because that's not happening! :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 1:06 PM  

1 comments:

piano is forever said... Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 6:21:00 PM PDT  

lol I am on my 10th week ...

the plyometrics is the bomb! you will conquer it and will be leaping like "leaping boy" in the back. Promise. I know ;)

Post a Comment