Who are you?

So, evidently, people actually read my blogs! That makes me so happy because at least I know that I am not the only one reading my own stuff! What really stinks though, is that when I look at my profile, I only have 4 followers and those are the people I know read my blog. A few times, people have told me that they like my blogs or that they have taken time and looked at them a time or two, but if they didn't tell me, I wouldn't know.

It would be awesome if my followers shared my blog with others and if my annonymous followers become known because then it makes my time feel worthwhile! I love blogging and I will blog regardless, but because now that I know I have interested people, I am curious to know exactly who reads these things!

FYI: You don't have to be registered with Blogger to become a follower nor do you have to be registered to comment. ;-]

Posted byAshley C. at 1:34 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment