Great workout

Whew! I did an awesome workout today, which I am very proud of!

You know how Josh got me that iPod? Well, there is a Nike application on there that tracks your time, distance, calories burned, etc. I was finally able to get the other little (required) piece that goes in your shoe and I love it! Normally, I only run a mile and do strength training, but today, I ran two miles! Yeah, some of you are probably thinking that's nothing, but I don't run two miles every day, so it's a lot for me.
Anyway, the Nike application was so cool because the lady talked to me through the time I was running ("goal" was 20 minutes). She told me every 5 minutes where I was at and how much longer I had to run. I really like this thing; I suppose it's for running outside, but I HATE running outside . . . will not do it . . . ever. So, I will just use it on the treadmill. :-]

Guess what I am waiting for to arrive in the mail? P90X! I am totally going to rock that DVD and have a banging body when I am done! Watch out! If you go on youtube and look at transformations, you will be impressed. So, I will take a before and after picture just for you guys. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the nutrition plan. I'm sorry, but I love food. I like to eat whatever I want, whenever I want . . . I don't like eating set foods (which are usually boring and bland). But, what's 90 days? I will most likely form a healthy eating habit, save money from not eating fast food, and have a hot body . . . I think it's worth it! My main goal is to make sure I have a nice body for my marriage (whenever that happens) and so that I am that much ahead when I eventually have babies!


Cheers to the beginning of a new body, yeah?
Oh yeah, Josh finally fixed my blog, can you tell? Gotta love it!

Posted byAshley C. at 12:53 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment