Yummy Thanksgiving

For the past 3 years, I have gone to Josh's family's house for Thanksgiving.  My mom works third shift, so she goes to work, step-dad goes to his family's and I am left home. By myself.  But I cannot complain, I am welcome over Josh's with open arms and his mom is the best cook I have met (psst, I only want to marry Josh to inherit his mom's recipes!).  Food, family, "The Christmas Story," and sleep . . . perfect Thanksgiving. 
How many of you are going shopping on Black Friday?  Josh and I decided that we are going but only to get a couple things . . . and I do mean a couple.  We thought it would be fun to hang out all night and just head to the mall really early in the morning, crash from exhaustion and eat leftovers. 

Oh and side note, Josh and I went out to take our fall picture that I was telling you about.  You won't be seeing it.  We went through a tornado, hurricane, and a snow blizzard to get it and we failed.  Okay, not really, but we faced some extreme circumstances for a bad picture. :-[ 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and shopping trip!

Posted byAshley C. at 4:25 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment