Banner update

I told you all that I'd have pictures for you of the Michigan Ave.  Yeah, I gots none.  Not a single one.  Evidently, every other person in Illinois decided to blog about the hype and go out and capture it on camera.  There was way more traffic than normal.  Normally, I don't mind sitting in traffic, but I was gettig frustrated and getting a headache from all that was going on.  We didn't see the tree.  No, we didn't see the lights, either.  We have decided that maybe we'll give it another shot in a couple of weeks.

Tomorrow morning before school, me and Josh are going to work out, go for a walk at a park, and then grab some breakfast.  We have never gone for a walk in the morning and I'm really hoping that it actually happens.  This week, I had an idea.  A brilliant idea.  You know that photo banner of mine at the top of this page?  I have been wanting to change it for a while now because it just needs to be updated.  Well, I love that picture too much to just add it to a file folder and never see it again . . . so, I think we are going to take that same picture with the same background but for each season.  It will be fun!  We are going to that park tomorrow and hopefully we are able to recreate it. :-]  Obviously, I am going to change it again once there is snow on the ground, but we just need to add a fall photo, too.  We'll see what tomorrow brings!  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 9:23 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment