60s in November

It's been a while!  I kind of feel guilty that I am blogging instead of doing homework, but I feel like I've neglected you all for too long now.  :-]

So much has been happening the past 5 days, I don't even know where to start.  Well, 5 days ago would be a good place, eh?

- My mom bought me, Josh, herself, and my stepdad tickets to see Jeff Dunham in February.  My favorite comedian ever!
- Me and Josh were finally able to enjoy some nice weather so we went rollerblading.  We thought taking Andrew would be a good idea, but his kind of stroller was not made for rollerblading with, I guess.
- We took a trip to a big jumping gym for Andrew.  He had a blast.  I am still trying to figure out whether the gym was for Andrew or for me and Josh?
- We went rollerblading (by ourselves) one final time before kissing the nice weather good-bye until next May.  My rollerblade wheel fell off, but we got back on the road in no time!



Today, I had my graduation picture taken!  I really hope they turn out good!  Speaking of pictures, today I brought it up to my mom that she hasn't asked what we wanted for Christmas yet.  My Christmas wish list . . . this baby, here!  If I get this, it will be one of those gifts that keep on giving.  I really hope that one day I can train myself and do photography on the side! 



Posted byAshley C. at 3:59 PM  

2 comments:

Kris said... Friday, November 13, 2009 at 6:48:00 PM PST  

Um, yeah...so you guys look really cute with Andrew. Like really cute. Just had a lovely vision of your future. Marriage first, of course :)

Ashley C. said... Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 8:54:00 AM PST  

:-] I shared that comment with Josh.

Post a Comment