What's the hype?

First, I just need to say that anyone reading this blog needs to follow thepioneerwoman.com.  Her blog is simply amazing . . . blogger, cook, photographer, princess-y country woman, etc.  :-]  Krissy showed me her blog and I fell in love with it.  By the way, she has a cook book, too.  Mine is signed (psst, thanks Krissy!!!). 

Kitten heels. Josh. Friends. New Moon. Chicago Festival of Lights.  That pretty much sums up the day ahead of me.  So what's the hype about kitten heels, Josh, and friends?  That's doesn't need to be explained.  But, what about New Moon?  I'll let you know soon, although I'm sure all of you have seen it or plan on seeing it.  I have read all of the books and I know the movie won't be as good, but I still cannot wait to see it!  I am going with some friends and my Joshy Poo.  Yes, he is excited, too. Shh! 
After the movie, me and Josh are going to go to Chicago for the festival of lights.  Okay, I know I'm not the only woman like this, but once I get my heels on, you cannot keep me in the house.  I cannot go out for a small event wearing my heels and just come home satisfied.  I need the most out of those heels.  So, this is what we've come up with!  We go to Chicago almost every weekend, but I do not remember us ever going and actually seeing the tree that Chicago has every year.  We are going to find it.  On top of it all, Josh finally has his car fixed (that's a whole 'nother story).  I will share the hype (and some pictures) about the tree some time soon. 

Here's to a fun time with great friends and hot kitten heels.  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 9:48 AM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 7:00:00 AM PST  

Are your feet hurting, today? :)
Meow! Your so cute.

Post a Comment