We're finally reunited . . .

What is better than reuniting with two family members (via good ol' Facebook) after more than 10 years?!  Nothing. 

Out of the blue, I got a friend request from my Aunt Tiffany.  I haven't spoken to, seen, or heard from or about her in so long, I thought it was someone that happened to have the same last name and share a first name with my long-lost Aunt.  Nope.  It was her. 
Then, today, my Grandma Frog* sent me a friend request!  Same as Aunt Tiffany, I haven't spoken to, seen, or heard from her in so long!  A couple of years ago, I saw my Grandpa Frog when I was visiting my dad in Florida, but Grandma was back in Michigan.  Let me just say, I've got a good-lookin' family!  ;-]

I'm feeling that maybe I should arrange some kind of family reunion . . .

*To all my cousins, I was the first to give our/your grandparents the title "Grandma and Grandpa Frog."  Don't think for a second you were first. ;-P

Posted byAshley C. at 6:16 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment