Yummy dinner

This . . . this was dinner.  White Chicken Enchiladas.  I needed to make something yummy and new, so I searched PW's blog and this is what I found.  It was fairly simple to make but looks hard enough to make people think you cooked for 2.5 hours (no, *cough cough* it didn't take me that long . . ). AND, I cut up a whole raw fryer chicken myself!  I only have one complaint: after peeling hot chicken off the bone, cutting green chiles, cilantro, onions, and jalapenos, my fingertips (under my nails) are flaming.  I stuck my finger in my mouth to make it feel better and it caused my tongue to flame.  It wasn't like the enchiladas were that spicy . . . just the ingredients, if that makes sense.  Take a deep breath, smell those authentic Mexican enchiladas . . . Yum!  Psst, I linked the recipe!  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 7:15 PM  

2 comments:

Kris said... Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 5:33:00 PM PST  

YUM. Definitely inspired to cook.
I love how she takes pics of all the steps, it helps you to know you're on the right track!

Ashley C. said... Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 5:47:00 PM PST  

Yes, I agree. It made me feel good because it looked the same all the way through. Better than sitting down and thinking you made an awesome meal but taste like a mess! :-]

Post a Comment