My financial breakthrough (soon!)

I think I've had a breakthrough.  I love spending money, a little too much.  But, I have been doing a lot of thinking.  I mentioned before that I have begun clipping lots of coupons.  Now, I am thinking differently; I want to take a "financial freedom" class (Dave Ramsey) but I think that will be a better idea for me and Josh to do after we get married.  I just want to make sure that I am not going to be a money-spending wife that doesn't care about her husband's hard work (or even mine for that matter).  I am no longer going to spend money like crazy and buy all of those "must-haves" when I see them.  So, that's my idea.  :-]  I'm sure that it will help my future marriage.

On another note . . .

For some odd reason, the heat in our house isn't working.  It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a snow storm going on right now.  I looked at the thermostat and it says 57 degrees.  That's 13 degrees lower than what we usually have it set it.  BUT . . . I must admit, it isn't bothering me so much because I have a nice high-tech space heater in my room that is currently at 73 degrees.  Mmm Aaahh so warm.  :-]  My sister (not at home right now) says that the only thing I need to do is use a lighter and light up the heater in the basement, but I've seen my stepdad burn hair off his head doing that and I'm sorry, but I'm not that serious about warming up the other parts of the house hahahaha!  So, until I have to go workout in 30 minutes oh, shoot! I will stay here, in my cozy room.

Posted byAshley C. at 9:25 AM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 1:13:00 PM PST  

You are so funny, yeh...don't burn your hair off-it wouldn't be good for business (LOL) :)
On a serious note, one of my very good friends and her husband are currently taking that exact financial class and they LOVE it and are getting so much good stuff from it.

Post a Comment