Best job in the world

I have the best job that anyone could ask for.  Actually, I have the best family of girls that anyone could ask for.  As you know, I am a receptionist at a salon.  Someone might automatically assume that because I work at a salon, I must deal with a lot of "cattiness."  Nope.  I am convinced that we have the collection of the nicest, most sweet (and hottest) girls in our county.  I also have the best boss that anyone could want.  I don't want to say that she's more of a friend than a boss, because . . . heck, nevermind.  She's more of a friend than a boss.  :-] 
Every year, the owners and the managers of the salon (family-owned) have a big dinner/party for all of the girls.  We call it our "Christmas party," but I think it's just another excuse for us all to get together.  It's really fun because we exchange Secret Santa gifts and talk and eat.  One of the best parts of the night is hearing Krissy pour out her heart and tell us all how much they all appreciate us girls working there.  We all appreciate her, too; this year a bunch of the girls got together and pitched in some money and got Kris and her husband, Rob a gift card to a small vacation spot.  They really deserve something like that.  We're hoping that they use it to make babies!  ;-]

Thank you to Krissy for making my job the best job in the world.  And I really mean that! 


Posted byAshley C. at 4:59 PM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 6:24:00 AM PST  

:) I love you! I still can't get over the generosity. It was overwhelming. I am super blessed. I love the pictures!!!

Post a Comment