Wardrobe redo

I guess now that I am a college graduate, that makes me a "grown woman."  Josh's sister, Tiffany told me the other day that I need to start adding things to my "professional wardrobe."  She didn't mean it in a mean way, just telling me that I should dress professional now (or something like that haha!).  So, for Christmas, Tiffany and their brother, Micah bought me a bunch of gift cards to nice clothing stores. 
I guess when it comes to clothes, I am a very simple chick; I like jeans and a plain shirt.  I like to be comfortable and plain shirts make me feel most comfortable.  I don't like those shirts with the writing all over them, frilly, too-girly stuff.  Just plain stuff.  And the cool thing about plain shirts is that you can layer and wear any fashion scarves, etc. with them.  Okay . . . as you can see, I do like plain shirts.  BUT, I think I am going to attempt to change that.  I want people to take me more seriously and I need to dress my role (whatever that means).  Over the next few months, I am going to change my wardrobe.  More nice clothes . . . no more holey jeans and plain Jane here.  I am going to try my hardest to stray away from the same ol' stores and try something new.  Hopefully this works!

Posted byAshley C. at 6:50 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment