Classes I hate, stuff I like

It's only 11:00 a.m. and I'm already having a crazy day . . .

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, me and Josh have to share a car because we both have class those days.  The thing that stinks about it is that we start at two different times: 9:30 and 11:00, so I have to wake up earlier to show up to school early.  Well, half way to school today, "Shoot, I forgot my laptop!"  We were already about 20 minute from home and did not have enough time to run back home and Josh still make it on time for class.  I really needed my laptop because I had a group project due today and since I was showing up to school early, I was going to work on more homework.  So, when we got to the school, I had to hurry back home by myself.  My class starts at 11:00, so I wasn't in a huge rush.  I got home, grabbed my laptop and headed back to school with 30 minutes to spare.  As I was sitting waiting for class to start, I was just checking out things on the Internet, along with my student e-mail.  "Professor Colston's Research Methods class is cancelled for today."  Great. I woke up early to get to school early, forgot my laptop, wasted my study time, wasted gas to go home and grab it, and now my 11:00 class was cancelled.  Sweet.  Now, I get to sit around until 2.  I could have been at home sleeping, doing homework, eating.  Something

It should have been a warning when Josh asked me on the way to school, "Have you ever had one of those days when things just keep getting worse and you just want it to end?"  "No" I said, "I think I have only had maybe one of those days and I don't even remember it.  I think I just get upset and move on."  Hmm . . . maybe Josh is a prophet?  (p.s.: I'm still not wishing my day will end).

But, after my studying is done, I have something that I found during those amazing 30 minutes this morning: Stuff Christians Like.  If you haven't heard of something like it, there is also a book called "Stuff White People Like."  This is similar, different authors, but very similar.  It's fun and A LOT of us Christians can relate!  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 9:11 AM  

2 comments:

Kris said... Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 4:55:00 PM PST  

I had no idea you had such a bad day before you came to work! Hopefully it got better instead of worse!
I am going to check out that site!!!

Ashley C. said... Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 5:02:00 PM PST  

That's the point. ;-]

Post a Comment