Christmas parties and homework

Am I the only one wondering where all the snow is?  Attending Christmas parties while the green grass is showing just is not the same thing as lots of snow.  This weekend, I had two Christmas parties to attend, so I've been pretty busy.  On Friday, me and Josh made some Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies and homemade hot chocolate mix for my family Christmas party.  I'm not one that likes hot chocolate, but the stuff we made was delicious!  We needed to make 10 gift things (2 for each adult couple in the family), and it was pretty funny . . . we ran out when we only had 8 made.  You know how there is always that one person in your family that . . . well, nevermind.  Theirs isn't quite "homemade." Shh.  But, I wish I had taken pictures of everything because it looked so pretty!  I was very proud of the work we did. 
Now that it's Sunday afternoon, the pain and teeth-pulling begins.  Homework.  And lots of it.  10-page paper and 14-page paper.  But hey, guess what?!  This is my last week of school!  I'm really excited because of graduation and because I will have a whole week off of work.  I thought that after 17 years of school, I deserved a little pat on the back, eh? 

Well, here's to getting all of my homework done today so that I can focus on studying for exams! 

Posted byAshley C. at 11:00 AM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 7:50:00 AM PST  

Happy for you! You have worked SO hard. And, I completely agree about the snow...I am SO ready for it. Bring on the snowstorm!

Post a Comment