Merry Christmas!


Graduation, Christmas, time off work, and celebrating the fact that school is over has been overwhelmingly . . . un-relaxing.  I have been so busy and feel guilty that I have not been able to visit my blog, Facebook . . . Josh.  No, I'm kidding, but really I apologize for not meeting with you all for so long.  I have literally been laying up at night, not being able to sleep thinking about all the things that I have gotten behind on.  BUT, have no fear, I'm a woman that has (almost) no chains holding her back anymore! 
By, the way, Merry Christmas to you all!  I pray that everyone sees the true meaning of Christmas and remembers the Savior that has been born to us all.  God gave His only Son to bring us life; let us celebrate Jesus' birthday today!

"The angel said, "Don't be afraid. I'm here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide: A Savior has just been born in David's town, a Savior who is Messiah and Master."


Posted byAshley C. at 12:46 PM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 9:11:00 AM PST  

I love the graduation pictures, I can't wait to hear about the actual graduation and what that was like. I bet you're loving the snow these past few days! :)

Post a Comment