2009 in Retrospect


January: My Lover turned 22!  It's so strange that we've been together since he was 18.  :-]


February: My handsome nephew turned 1.  I am already feeling like I shouldn't be keeping track because he is getting big so fast.  I want my little baby to stay my little baby!


March:  Josh and I took our first trip together: Florida!  He treated me to the trip for my 21st birthday and because it was time for him to meet Dad.  We spent 10 days in the warmest weather and enjoyed the time together.


April:  I blame it on the plane trip back home while Josh thought they were just a really bad case of acne, but Josh got a case of the Chicken Pox and man, were they horrible!  I felt so bad for him because he said he was in sooo much pain.  But, I was afraid of catching them for the third time, so we kept our distance for a few days.


May:  This is when I was introduced to the blogging world.  I must admit, it is actually very fun and interesting looking back at all of this!  :-] 


June:  Josh and I bought our first pair of rollerblades together and were never home.  We were literally rollerblading night and day, rain or shine.  This was one of our best investments.  We found that rollerblading acted as an activity and something that brought us closer. 


July:  Our first Yankees baseball game!  This was very interesting because in Chicago, our lives were being threatened by wearing Yankees gear!


August:  We celebrated our 4th anniversary!  This is really fun because we recreated our first date: ate at the same restaurant, same table, and wore close to the same thing.  Four years down and we're still in love as ever.


September:  Last semester of school was ready to be tackled.  Not only that, but I tackled 1 and a half months worth of P90X . . . before I got busy with school.


October:  A friend from work married the man of her dreams.  This year was pretty full of weddings.  When will it be my turn?  Hmm . . .


November:  After months of stress, money-saving, and anxiety, Josh's car finally started to run again!  After all of the money and time Josh spent on his car, he's officially a professional car-fixer!  :-]


December:  After a long awaited 3 and a half years, I became a college graduate with 2 degrees under my belt!  Now, onto spitting out for 4 classes and I'll be a Social Worker. 

Posted byAshley C. at 3:31 PM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 4:40:00 PM PST  

I LOVE this post. What an awesome way to remember the year! :)
Happy New Year!!! I love you, you special girl. Have fun.

Post a Comment