My boyfriend is a criminal

Because of some amazing friends that I have made this semester, I have learned something.  My boyfriend is a criminal. 

After I got off work last night, I had to run to Barnes & Noble to get a gift for one of my friends, Ashley (an amazing friend of mine!).  I got off at 9:00 and B & N closed at 10:00.  It's a 30-minute drive and I had to run to the bank before I went.  Well, I kept telling Josh to hurry because this gift was important.  Like, very important.  He wouldn't drive faster.  The next thing I know, Josh is blabbering about some guy "waving" him on to "race."  Of course, that'll make him race., right?!  He hit the gas and took off right before our turn into the bank.  Right when we turned onto the banks street, the police chased us!  "Sir, do you know the speed limit?"  "35?"  "No, it was 40 and I clocked you going 62."  Great.  $95 ticket and a slap on the wrist . . . but not before getting another citation for having an expired insurance card.  Aye-yay-yay!  While the cop was sitting in his car writing tickets, it was 9:50 and we were still about 2 minutes away.  I was still hopeful.  We were going to get this gift card even if it costed us 2 tickets.  Well, we got to B & N at 9:58 and the doors were still unlocked!  Woo!  Talk about a nail-biting situation!  :-]  
I told Ashley that gift card actually costed us more than face-value! 

Posted byAshley C. at 6:53 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment