Busy school week and a beatiful diamond ring

5 days ago.  That's when I wrote my latest blog . . . what a long time!  I haven't really had a chance to blog because it's my last week of school!  I say that with all of the excitement that my voice will allow.  I cannot believe that I am almost done.  This week is my last week, but I still have finals, so I am not totally done yet.  I have been busy writing papers, doing projects, and studying for exams. 
I don't know if I mentioned it to you all yet, but I finally got my graduation announcements in the mail!  It really made it real to me.  So, I have been thinking, I think I am going to dish out the money and get some graduation pictures done.  I am going to get a traditional cap and gown photo and one that is just fun.  The only thing about it though is that I cannot get them done until after graduation because I will not have my degree "folders" to use as props for the photos.  I really wanted to get the photos done sooner so that I can send them out with announcements the week of graduation, but it probably will not be until the first week of January.  Bummer. 

Last night, I went to my old roommate's bridal shower.  She is so stinkin' cute and full of personality.  I love that girl so much!  For a game that we played throughout the night, we all had to wear this fake (but cute) solitaire diamond ring.  All I have to say is that I kept it on my finger to show Josh, "This . . . This is it!"  Hopefully he got the message.  Speaking of which, something tells me that I won't be waiting much longer. ;-]

Posted byAshley C. at 1:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment