Some changes

My body is telling me that it is time to make some changes!  Lately, I have been feeling so bloated and unhealthy and have been thinking about doing Weight Watchers again.  And P90X again.  And the colon cleanse again.  I hate those thoughts!  I love my food too much but I have come to realize that this is my problem!  The other night (Sunday), I weighed myself and I was the most I have ever weighed: 146.3!  Holy moly!  I wanted to bawl!  I have never weighed that much.  Ever.  The following morning, I weighed myself and I was 143 exact, so we will go with that as my starting weight.  I remember that I used to tell myself If I ever get in the 130s, then it's time to lose weight then it became If I ever get in the 140s, then its time to lose weight.  Well, I have made it my goal to get down to a weight that I've wanted for quite some time: 125.  If I reach that and I see areas that still need work, I will increase my goal by 5 more (120, 115) until I am happy.  I am a short girl, so those goals are definitely healthy.  
Now, a 3 month commitment is not much to ask of myself, so I will commit.  If you look to the right side of the screen, I have added a little 12-week column so that you can help me track (and keep me accountable of) my weight loss.  I hardly ever tell people my actual weight, but there you have it . . . shhh!  I have added my start weight and body fat; hopefully those numbers will begin to decrease quickly.  I will be updating my weight loss (and gains) every Saturday.  I made a vow to Josh and myself that I will not quit either of those regimes until I have reached that ultimate goal.  Josh said that once I get to 125, he will buy me a new workout wardrobe and a new pair of workout shoes.  On top of that, I will have a nice, tight body for a wedding I'm going to (where I will reunite with some family) and hopefully engagement pictures won't be too far behind the weight loss!  I better get to work!     

Now, don't let me quit my goal.  If you see that column gone (or not updated), get on my butt about it!  :-]   

Posted byAshley C. at 8:05 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment