It's my anniversary!

Today is day 365 of blogging for me!  To be quite honest, I didn't really think that I would have the interest or discipline to be able to maintain my blog; I proved myself wrong.  :-]  When I first started blogging, I remember saying that my reason to start was because I felt like my life was boring and uneventful and that if I began blogging, I would be able to track my excitements and see that my life really isn't that boring.  Well . . . blogging really hasn't gone in the direction that I anticipated.  I've talked to you all about some completely randoms things . . . things that really aren't even relevant to anything! haha  Thanks for listening anyway! 
Since beginning blogging, I've learned more about me.  I've learned some things that I don't think I would have really been able to learn about myself before doing this.  For example, who would have ever that I would be a "crazy coupon girl?"  I love couponing!  Through blogging.  :-]  I never thought of myself as someone that would be really interested in photography . . . as soon as I get my camera, you're going to see some talent!  :-]  I also learned a lot of unique things that I will want to do and try when I have a family . . . all through this whole big blog world.  The world of blogging is something big and you can learn a lot!  Boy am I glad that I started!  Here's to a whole 'nother year . . . even if I only have 2 regular readers!  :-D

Posted byAshley C. at 8:05 PM  

2 comments:

Kris said... Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 6:11:00 AM PDT  

Happy Anniversary to your blog! It's been fun reading and am positive that you have more than 2 regular readers : )!!!

KateyDe said... Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 10:43:00 AM PDT  

Here is to another year! Thank you for for all those thoughts you have shared!

Post a Comment