Introducing . . . !

Josh and I decided that since it was a Friday night, we didn't really want to sit in the house.  So, we decided to get dinner at Olive Garden and then walk around the mall and spend a little money.  As soon as we walked into the mall, Josh said, "If we leave right now, we will go get your camera."  I started laughing out loud and told him be quiet, come on.  "I'm so serious.  But we have to leave right now."  But, but, I wanted to get my free underwear and my perfume.  "You want that stuff more than your camera?"  So, I grabbed his hand and he really guided me back out the door! 

Now, introducing my new baby!  Notice my confusion haha!

He said it's up to me to purchase any books I want to get me started . . . Barnes and Noble, here I come!

Posted byAshley C. at 9:41 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment