Don't judge me!

I keep promising Josh that I am not addicted to couponing . . . that I can withhold from buying a "free" deal or money-maker.  I don't really think that's possible or sensible.  I need to.  And if that is what makes me an "addict," well then admit me because I can't stop!  What's so good?  Well, Walgreens has Gillette and Old Spice body wash free right now . . . you pay $4.49 and get $4.50 back in Register Rewards (which can be used at Jewel towards anything).  If you stack your coupons perfectly, you can actually make money from this deal.  Now I've got $27 worth of Register Rewards that need to be used towards groceries before May 31st.  Can I come clean about my so-called "addiction?"  I've bought Josh 10 already.  Hey!  Don't judge me . . . I have a clean boyfriend and know that we will not be buying this stuff again for a while, alright?  I've also been able to get 2 bottles of Motrin PM and 2 Benedryl itch relief sticks for free at Target!  Do I use that stuff?  Nope.  But maybe I might come across a family member that needs them.  Where do I put this overload?  I've got a designated drawer in my room . . . that is now quickly filling up.  The good part about this though is that I can look at all of my stuff and say I got this stuff for either really, really cheap or free.  Feels good.  :-] 

Posted byAshley C. at 8:00 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment