Life is good!

I do not get the "case of the Mondays."  Why?  Because I have Mondays off.  How?  Because I used to have class on Monday nights, but not any more!  I have a feeling that because I'm writing about this, my free Mondays are going to be snatched away very, very soon.  :-]  Sure, I get Saturdays and Sundays off, but Mondays are nice to have off, too. 
I woke up at about 10:30 today and pulled myself out of bed to go work out downstairs.  Like I taught myself last time just do it!  Once all is said and done, the work out feels great.  I realized a couple of days ago that in order to get me motivated and really working hard, I need good music.  I cannot keep listening to the same playlist over and over and over again; so, I downloaded an app called "iHeart Radio" on my iPod; it is live streaming of hundreds of radio stations.  I didn't do it for a local radio station, but I was able to tune into my favorite Florida radio station . . . there's motivation for ya!  Just make myself think that I'm in Florida working out haha!  After the work out, Josh was still working on a homework assignment, so it gave me some much needed time to get things done that have been waiting.  I washed my sheets.  No . . . it has not been long, but if I had the time and patience (and the enjoyment of making my bed), I would wash my sheets about 4 times a week.  Is it just me or are soft, unwrinkled, smell-good sheets one of life's simple things to enjoy?  Aahh.  I vaccuumed my room, organized more coupons, did two online surveys to snag a couple of good deals, and went tanning . . . all while listening to my new Florida radio station. :-] 
But the most exciting part of my day . . . cold brew Lipton iced tea with lemon pieces in a water bottle . . .yumm, quenching, delicious, addicting! 

Life is good!

Posted byAshley C. at 6:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment