Skate date, rebate date

Today marks a lifetime record for me!  As ridiculous as this sounds, Josh and I have officially made it 3 months without fast food!  This is huge because since I can remember, I've eaten fast food more than once a month; over the past couple of years, it's gotten pretty bad for Josh and me, so we decided for New Years that we need to put our foot down and take control of our cravings (well, kind of! haha). 
For the past 3 months, though I've had nightmares about eating the fast food and not making it to the 3 month mark!  Haha, I wake up feeling so guilty and like a failure, but no more!  If I want it, I can have it.  Although, I am afraid that once I eat it, I will have those nightmarish feelings of guilt. 
Today, Josh and I were joking about celebrating this milestone with a trip to Culver's (but I don't think I was really kidding!); I think it's a good thing to reward yourself for hard work . . . because believe me, it has been hard.  I am just afraid that if we have it once, it will be easier to have it again and I do not ever want to eat as much fast food as we did prior to our resolution.   :-] 

What could be better than 80 degree weather, a late night rollerblading date (skate date!), and a 3-month-no-fast-food-rebate date (rebate date!).  Oh boy, my heart (and my impulses, guilt, control, stomach, etc.) is torn!  :-/

Posted byAshley C. at 4:54 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment