The perfect heel

Me and Josh's love is tried and true.  I know that he loves me for sure after this weekend.  I had to find something nice to wear to my interview tomorrow and I didn't expect it to be so difficult!  We went to one mall and were only really wandering between 3 stores.  Back and forth, back and forth.  Then, after two and a half hours, I finally decided on a shirt and pants.  Then, it occurred to me that I still needed heels to match.  And, if I got heels, I needed a scarf to match.  Well, the mall was closing in 15 minutes and we were both frustrated and annoyed with each other so I was a bit nervous to say hey, honey, I still need to find shoes and a scarf.  He gave me a slight huff and smile and said "Alright, let's go."  The problem about this, though is that I've got a very specific heel in mind.  Brown or nude, pointy, thinner heel, and doesn't show the top of my foot.  So, I wanted to check Payless before anything else.  Nothing there.  We left and just window shopped on the way out. 

Sunday came and we I was determined to find this perfect heel.  We went to a different mall this time.  One that I absolutely hate going to on Sundays because it is way too busy and the people there just seem rude and inconsiderate.  I knew the row of stores that I needed to go to.  We went to about 5 stores.  Nothing.  So, we went back to the boring ol' Payless at this mall and I settled for these boring flats that were nothing like what I wanted.  At least they were BOGO.  Then, a shopping miracle happened.  We went to a movie and got ice cream afterward and decided to just walk around Target before going home.  Right when we walked in, an announcement saying that they were closing in 15 minutes came over the intercom.  Josh was in the electronics, so I grabbed Errika's arm and ran over by the shoes and low and behold, I found the perfect shoe for my pants!  On top of that, I found the perfect scarf, too!  :-]  Thank goodness for our spontaneity!

Here's to cute shoes and great friends! 

Posted byAshley C. at 8:33 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment