Third times a charm, right?

Just as they promised, they called within a week and I have my third interview this Friday!  This time, the woman who contacted me was the manager of the Case Management department which means that this will eventually be my boss (that's if I get the job!).  She sounded very nice and eager about the interview.  Now, hopefully I will find out this Friday if I got the job or not.  I really hope that this all works out because this is the only game plan that I've got.  Nothing else up my sleeves.  :-]

Did I mention that if I get the job, I owe Josh "5 crisp $20 bills?"  Yeah, it was kind of a (dumb, silly, nonsense) bet that we made.  I guess it's our money, so it won't really be a loss to me haha!

Wish me luck (if you believe in that kind of thing).  Otherwise, pray for me!  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 4:38 PM  

2 comments:

KateyDe said... Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 6:08:00 PM PDT  

Been prayin' girl. You HAVE this. Presto Changeo Ashley IS an employed Social worker!!!

Kris said... Thursday, April 29, 2010 at 6:11:00 AM PDT  

You are on your way! So proud of you : )

Post a Comment