Interview and Coupons

After all of that worrying, I have to share that my phone interview was swell.  :-]  The guy was sooo nice and wasn't so authoritative where he didn't talk aside from the interview itself.  Matter of fact, it went so well that I am set up for a second interview next week!  This upcoming interview is called a "behavioral interview;" this is where they watch me interact with the clients and see how I am.  They also interview me about past experiences and see how well I am able to manage situations.  He says that I can expect for this to be a 3-hour interview.  Eeek!  I have to say that I am not worried about it at all because I would consider myself a friendly person and can have a conversation with anyone.  Having a mental illness will not hinder me.  :-]  I just do not want to get too comfortable and walk in there and think I "own" the interview but never hear a thing from them again!  That would not only be embarrassing but traumatic, too.  Haha!

Anyway . . .

How do you know when you're a semi-"good" couponer?  I'll tell ya.  When it makes you cringe and you want to run out of the store screaming with your items still on the conveyor belt because you had to hand over $17 for 2 bags of groceries.  Now, I know for 100% fact that I will not be going to Walmart for anything any time soon.  They. Are. So. Expensive.  People, if you think Walmart is cheap, come into the couponing world for just a month and take a look around.  I cannot wait until I am married and buying all of the groceries so that I can really see what I can do.  Since I started using coupons (January), I have saved sooo much money.  Maybe one of these days I'll get around to adding my receipts and seeing my total savings . . . I bet it'll be over $400. :-]  That's a really good amount when you're only buying some groceries.

Well, here's to an 80 degree day while sitting at work! 

Posted byAshley C. at 4:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment