My God . . .

I love reuniting with friends and knowing that you're really making a difference in this season of their life.  Friendships definitely go through their seasons and this is by far one that I have been enjoying.  By either lending an ear or by sharing some time, it has all been greatly appreciated.

An another note, I was debating about whether or not I wanted to even mention this at this point, but I got a call back today for a 45-minute phone interview (tomorrow) with the company that I applied to!  The guy that called seems so happy and enthusiastic; I'm telling you, it's the job!  The people there rub off on you and you cannot help but be cheerful.  Well, I have given this whole thing up to God because I know that no matter what, everything is in His control, anyway; not the interviewer, not the other highly-qualified candidate, but in His control.  It has been really easy to just sit back and know that I have done what I can do now I just have to let everything pan out, but now things are really getting down to the wire.  I suppose that is when our faith is tested.  It's easy to say what you'll do and muster up scenarios for when the time comes, but when things actually begin happening, you're true character is tested when you are tested.  I just have to remind myself that God has brought me this far and He will bring me to the end . . . whether it is with this company or not.  :-]  When I begin to worry Oh, man I am unexperienced in Social Work and I will never get this job! I am telling God that my problem is bigger than He is and we know that is NOT the case! 

My God is a great, big, mysterious God!

Posted byAshley C. at 4:36 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment