Interview Number 2

I suppose I could have written this a tad sooner for those that are wondering; my interview yesterday went very well.  It was not what I thought it would be (but, what ever is?!).  There were 2 individuals that interviewed me and asked me "Tell me about a time when . . ." questions that were kind of difficult to answer at times.  I also had to write a short essay about the position that I was applying for and what I can contribute to the company. It was kind of cool that I was able to do this interview with the same guy that did the phone interview with me.  I was able to be me but still pull off that whole "professional" thing. :-]  The hardest part of the whole thing was going 3 hours without putting on my Chapstick! 
Now, I have to play the waiting game for the next week.  They had this cool scoring sheet that they will use to score my answers to all of their questions . . . I think that's what I am most nervous about.  But, like I said in another post, this is all in God's hands and if it's meant to be, it will; if not, He will guide me elsewhere.  But, I have to admit, I am a little eager to get my career started.  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 8:03 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment