Interview Number Three

As you know, I had my third interview today.  It defintely was not what I thought it would be.  I thought I would be sitting with my prospective boss and that she would ask me simple questions like "Why do you want to work here?" and "What are some challenges that you think you might face?" Nope.  Of course not.  I was in a conference room with two individuals that were asking me questions that were similar to that last interview that I had; "Tell me about a time when . . . ."  How many different life experiences do they expect me to just bring to the surface at the drop of a hat?!  On top of that, I had to write another essay.  :-]  It is definitely an experience in and of itself.  I'm not complaining, though; I am certainly more than happy that I've been able to go through my third interview witht them.  I must be doing something right.  It seems as though they've been doing all of their calling and scheduling interviews with me on Wednesdays, so hopefully I will hear from them again next Wednesday and hopefully there will not be a fourth interview!  I just want to start my career already!  :-]  In the mean time, I will leave it at His feet and pray that doors open and close according to His will.

Posted byAshley C. at 3:04 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment