We have names!

"Ti-ti" and Uncle "Dosh" finally have names!  I thought I would just give it a whirl and see if Andrew would copy me and say our names and he did.  The amazing thing about this is that he doesn't only know our names, but he knows us.  My sister handed Andrew a picture of us four (Me, Josh, Ann-Marie, and Andrew), and he pointed to everyone of us saying our names.  I know, he is 19 months, so he should be able to do this stuff at this point, but now that he is actually doing it, it's impressive.  I can remember his actual birth day like it was yesterday, now to look at who he has become warms my heart.  It's amazing to see the way God has given this child habits, a personality, and an attitude . . . he's uniquely Andrew and I love it.  It's really cool to see the changes that occur and how easy it is to teach him new things.




I really wish I could see "my baby" every day . . .  kiss him every day and whisper, "I love you," hear his sweet voice, tickle his tiny feet . . . but he's not my baby so I can't control that!  :-[  I love this kid more than life and cannot wait to see who he becomes.  I hope and pray that he becomes a godly young man that loves God with his whole heart . . . but again, he's not my baby, so I can't control (or consistently teaching him) that; all I can do is pray.  This kid has seriously stolen my heart and has taught me how much I can love such a little person.  I can't wait to start my own family and have all of this a part of my family. 

Posted byAshley C. at 6:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment