A jumbled mess and confusion

I cannot count how many times things have happened and cannot be given an explanation.  What's great about knowing God is that you do not always need to know why . . . He has His hand in it all and will eventually provide answers.  What's even harder is that when these things happen, they often leave you scatterbrained, unorganized, and feeling helpless.  What could God have planned in this?  What could have happened if God's will was followed all of the way?  Knowing God will open your eyes and when you are really seeking Him, you will see a million and a half reasons to stay faithful.  For those that have no concept of who God is or what He can do for us . . . it is our duty, as soldiers for Christ, to pray and be a model to them. 
As soldiers for Christ, it is also our duty to let God have His way wholeheartedly.  Too often, we pray for others and don't see that we are really praying for ourselves; and what's ironic about that is that after we see that we were really praying for ourselves, we are in denial about our need.  When God moves your heart to pray, pray.
 I pray that God would help me to organize my thoughts and feelings about this . . . especially wash away the judgmental tendencies and hateful feelings.  I suppose sometimes it helps to be a stranger to what we don't know . . . it's God's way of helping us to move past things.  

Writing this blog feels completely useless because I have no way to organize the feelings or thoughts that I am experiencing.  I thought that writing this would give me some organization or an outlet, but it has not helped at all (just mixed me up even more!). 

The lesson that I have learned more than anything in this is that I need to be steadfast in prayer and ask God to use me beyond comprehension in my family.  I cannot sit back and expect change, I need to pray and get God's help!

6 weeks too long . . . You're in His hands now . . . much more love and better care.

Posted byAshley C. at 5:35 PM  

1 comments:

Kris said... Monday, September 14, 2009 at 6:53:00 AM PDT  

You are so special. You run so deep and I love that about you! Trusting in God is a journey in itself. Everyday there are opportunities to simply sit back and just trust Him. You add so much light to the world around you. Keep shining, sister!

Post a Comment