Watch me grow!

I am back after a few days of . . . well, I guess kind of forgetting I even had a blog.  No, I'm kidding, I didn't forget about you guys!  :-]  I have been a little busy this weekend.  It's been so rainy and humid that napping is the best thing to do.  Anyway, I have two cool things to share with you: 1) I know what my best friend, Errika is having . . . still a secret!  She found out today (cute story to follow); and 2) my photography blog is officially up and running!  As I told you before, she agreed to sharing the gender with her family and friends through my blog and the photos that we are going to take today.  :-]  Now, my goal is to get those photos taken, edited, and posted by tonight; that's got to be one hard secret to keep!  :-]

Oh, and a random thought of mine:  I never finish anything I start.  It sucks!  I was thinking about how I started my nephew's 1 year scrapbook, P90X, Weight Watchers . . . umm, there's gotta be more, but I can't remember.  Haha, but I never finish!  I need some discipline!  One thing that I promise to grasp on to and actually grow in is photography!  :-]  Watch me grow!  

Posted byAshley C. at 8:51 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment