I'm good. :-]

I had the guts (and coupon knowledge) to stand up to the lady at the register today at Target.  :-]  I bought 2 Air Wick air fresheners, 1 razor for my boo, and a tube of toothpaste.  I found the toothpaste on clearance (why? I don't know!) for $2.07, because of my coupons, the razor was free and the Air Wicks were $1.99/each.  I had 2 Air Wick coupons: buy one, get one free and a $2.50 off of one.  I gave her both of the coupons and she said that I can only use one coupon for the Air Wick.  I told her Well, I bought 2 fresheners, so I should be able to use 2 coupons.  And she told me "no, you can't."  Yes, I'm pretty sure I can.  2 coupons and 2 fresheners.  "Wait, how much did they cost?"  So, she realized that she just had to adjust the price since the coupon was for $2.50 off and they only costed $1.99.  So, the cool thing was that that extra .50 rolled over to my other items.  I ended up getting all of that for $1.93 and saving $14.99.  :-]  I'm good. 
Yesterday, I mentioned to Josh that we needed to grab some groceries.  He was joking with me and told me, "We don't have money."  I laughed and told him I can get all we need for under $60.  So we stopped at the ATM and he gave me money for groceries (and even threw in an extra $20 just because).  The funny thing here is that he always pokes fun at me for being able to buy stuff and spend all that I have without going over by even a penny.  Yes, it's a talent of mine.  :-]  So . . . I bought all that we needed from Walmart and the total was $61 something and after coupons it ended up being $56 something.  Haha, I had to laugh when that happened.  :-]

Posted byAshley C. at 1:04 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment