Slighty busy

Today sure is going to be a slightly busy day, so I wanted to catch up with you before I get sucked in.  Yesterday, Josh, Errika, and I went to the park so that I could take some pictures for my photography blog (which I'm not completely happy about), so I am going to be editting some of those (did I mention, that's the hardest part?!)  I also need to get my blog banner finished . . . then I will be able to start that up!  :-]  After I get off work, I am going to go and get my $1 sub at Jimmy Johns today (woo hoo!).  And the best news for today, I got an e-mail saying that I will be getting my new camera lens via UPS today!  I think that's what helped pull me out of bed this morning haha.  Oh, and it's the day before Friday!  ;-] 

I can't wait to share some pictures from my new lens with you! 

Posted byAshley C. at 8:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment