Chime in!

So, I have begun making my photography blog although I will not make it public until I have it all finished; I just have to add a few more things.  Don't get me wrong, there is going to be nothing special about it by any means, just a place for people to go and see only photos.  I'm actually debating whether I want to make it a second blog that is solely for photography or if I should just add photos?  I'm at a fork in the road!  What do you think?  I have also made a watermark for my photos . . . which requires a name.  Wanna know my name?  Can't tell you yet!  It won't be long, promise.  :-]  I do know that I love how it looks!  I am pretty impressed with myself!  ;-]  I am also debating whether or not I want to add the watermark to photos now or wait until they actually look as good as they possibly can.  Oh, boy these are tough decisions!  Come on, chime in!  What do you like?

Posted byAshley C. at 7:27 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment