Finally . . .

. . . my Internet connection is restored.  Josh bought a PS3 on Friday and he wanted to connect it to the Internet (so he could play his Call of Duty game), so we called to get the connection key and after losing the connection and reestablishing a new code, he finally got his PS3 connected.  Well, he forgot to give me the new code for my laptop and my iPd, so I was bored.  All weekend (while he worked and was with his Dad for Father's Day).  Without my laptop.  It wasn't fun.  But, now I'm reconnected!  :-]  At least I was able to get my coupons clipped and organized, cleaned my room, and be bored to death (well, not literally obviously).

I almost forgot to mention, I went and seen the "girl" doctor today and was sooo relieved.  I haven't gone in 2 years and now that it's done and out of the way for this year, I feel like 1 million pounds have been lifted off of my shoulders.  I needed to find a new GYN, so I researched online and found one with really good reviews and had 4.5 stars out of 5 (after like 15 reviews!), so I figured I'd give her a shot.  Great find and great choice!  I've told you before that I get paranoid about my health and just am nervous about getting some kind of cancer.  My great-grandma, grandma, and aunt have all had breast cancer before the age of 50, so that puts me at a high-risk for having the gene for it.  For precautionary purposes, we did a DNA test to determine whether I had the trait carrying the chromosome.  All I had to do was swoosh (Scope) mouthwash for 30 seconds, spit, and repeat (not to mention, my tongue got burned off!).  The nurse said that if I don't carry the trait, I don't really have to worry too much about getting breast cancer, but if I do carry the trait, I have to be watched very carefully and be very proactive with mammograms, etc. I can't wait to get my results back!  :-]  Even though this was a very small, 30 minute task I got done today, I feel like I just defeated 1,000 tasks!  :-] 

This is my blog so I can be real, right?  Well, I have to admit, I am a Christian that is pretty much convinced that I like Eminem's new CD.  :-/  Hey, what's wrong with that?!  Wait, don't answer that question! 

Posted byAshley C. at 4:46 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment