Summertime

Step-sister is town (along with her kids) for a month, Taste of Chicago, hang out with friends, sleep, several failed attempts to get that third barn painted before his family reunion next weekend, family reunions, weddings, rollerblade, work, job-search . . . . ahhh, Summer.  I mentioned to Josh a couple days ago, I haven't blogged in a few days and it makes me sad.  But to be quite honest, the Summertime is a kind of time that steals everything else.  Busyness happens and then you're looking forward to the next busy event and more life gets in the way; I like that.  I like looking forward to the busyness of life.  :-]  Speaking of which, I've got a hair appointment, a pedicure, a mini-roadtrip with Errika, a wedding, and a small "family reunion" next week that I've been looking forward to all Summer.
We haven't even gotten around to doing some things that I've been looking forward to . . . the zoo, picnics, fishing, looong car rides, tennis, nights in Chicago, etc.  Hopefully some time this Summertime! 

Posted byAshley C. at 8:11 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment