Today's bright ideas

My wonderful, great, beautiful, amazing, cool, best friend Errika came into my work yesterday and dropped off a card.  I asked her What in the world is this? "Just open it!" she said.  What was in there?  A card telling me that she admires how I care about so many things around me and that she supports my photography hobby.  What else, you might ask?  $150 for the lens that I've been wanting to get since I started taking pictures (hey, so what if that's only been 3 weeks?!)!!!  She's lucky I love her because I wouldn't accept that monetary gift from just anyone.  So, today, I purchased my first (non-kit) lens!  Yay!  :-]

On another note, Josh pitched the idea of me started a photography blog.  That blog would be solely photography: what I've learned, where I am at (skill-wise), photos I've taken, and pretty much just a place for me to track my journey.  I'm down with the idea, I'm just a little nervous about what this blog might look like?

Finally, I had 2 great ideas today: 1) an idea for Errika's baby's gender announcement/baby shower invitation, and 2) a way to increase "traffic" on that new blog.  My great idea summed up?  I will take those pictures, announcing the gender of her little one, and she will announce it via my blog and only through that portal.  :-]  I figure it will give it a wee bit publicity . . . right?  Hopefully! 

Posted byAshley C. at 3:50 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment